Kroto, H. W.
Kroto, H. W.
- Kroto, Harold W.
- Krotoschiner, Harold
- (edtf) 1939-10-07
- (edtf) 2016-04-30
- Organization: Florida State University
- Organization: University of Sussex
Field of Activity
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Author's Molecular rotation spectra, 1992: CIP t.p. (H.W. Kroto) galley (Sch. of Mol. Sci., University of Sussex)
- found: LC data base, 1/29/92 (hdg.: Kroto, H. W.)
- found: The Fullerenes, 1993: CIP t.p. (Harold W. Kroto, University of Sussex)
- found: Wikipedia, 19 Apr. 2007 (Sir Harold Walter Kroto, FRS (born 7 October 1939), christened Harold Krotoschiner; in 1955 the family name was shortened to Kroto. He is currently on faculty at Florida State University; since 2004)
- found: New York times WWW site, viewed May 5, 2016 (in obituary published May 4: Harold Kroto; b. Harold Krotoschiner, Oct. 7, 1939, Wisbech, England; moved to Bolton with his mother a year later; around 1955, his father changed the family name to Kroto; d. Saturday [Apr. 30, 2016], East Sussex, England, aged 76; spectroscopic chemist; shared the 1996 Nobel Prize in Chemistry for discovering a new arrangement of carbon known as the buckyball)
- 1992-01-29: new
- 2016-05-05: revised