- (naf) New York, N.Y.
- (naf) Orinda, Calif.
- (naf) U.S.
- (naf) Weehawken, N.J.
- (naf) Berkeley, Calif.
- Organization: (naf) San Francisco chronicle
- Affiliation Start: 1961
- Affiliation End: 1993
- Organization: (naf) University of California, Berkeley
- Organization: (naf) California State University, Hayward
Field of Activity
- (lcsh) Architecture
- (lcsh) Architectural criticism
- (lcsh) City planning
- (lcsh) Journalists
- (lcsh) College teachers
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: His No way to build a ball park, 1993: CIP t.p. (Allan Temko)
- found: LC data base, 07-23-92 (hdg.: Temko, Allan)
- found: New York times WWW site, Jan. 27, 2006 (Allan Temko; b. Allan Bernard Temko; d. Wednesday [Jan. 25, 2006], Orinda, Calif., aged 81; former architecture critic for the San Francisco chronicle, who won a Pulitzer Prize for criticism in 1990 and wrote a definitive profile of the Cathedral of Notre Dame in Paris)
- found: Social Security death index, search via Ancestry.com, 2014 March 18 (Allan B. Temko; born 4 Feb. 1924; died 25 Jan. 2006; last residence: Berkeley, Calif.)
- found: Wikipedia, 2014 March 18 (Allan Bernard Temko (1924-January 25, 2006); born in New York City, raised in Weehawken, N.J.; wrote architectural criticism for the San Francisco chronicle 1961-1993; taught city planning and the social sciences at University of California, Berkeley and California State University, Hayward; died in Orinda, Calif.)
- 1992-07-23: new
- 2014-04-05: revised