- Swaby, H. (Horace)
- Swaby, Horace
- Pablo, Augusto
- Rockers, 1954-1999
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: His Augustus Pablo presents Rockers international showcase [SR] p1991.
- found: Pablo, A. This is Augustus Pablo [SR] 197-?: label (Augustus Pablo; H. Swaby) container (Horace Swaby, or to be more explicit, Augustus Pablo, melodica)
- found: OCLC, May 7, 1997 (hdgs.: Pablo, Augustus; Swaby, H.; usage: Augustus Pablo, H. Swaby)
- found: Guinness enc. of pop. music, 1992: (Pablo, Augustus; b. Horace Swaby, ca. 1954 in St. Andrew, Jamaica; melodica player)
- found: New York Times, May 20, 1999 (Augusto [sic] Pablo, 46, musician, reggae producer; d. May 18, 1999, Kingston, Jamaica; original name Horace Swaby; b. 1953, Kingston)
- found: Pablo, A. King Tubby meets Rockers uptown [SR] p1994.
- found: All music guide WWW site, July 30, 2003 (Augustus Pablo; b. Horace Swaby, June 21, 1954, St. Andrew, Jamaica, d. May 18, 1999; under Rockers meet[s] King Tubby[s] in a fire house: Rockers was the nickname given to Augustus Pablo)
- 1993-06-08: new
- 2003-07-31: revised