Gore, Martin L.
Gore, Martin L.
- Gore, M. L. (Martin Lee)
- Dagenham, London, EnglandWikipedia, Mar. 13, 2013
- Wikipedia, Mar. 13, 2013
- Basildon, EnglandEnc. of popular music, 4th ed.Contemporary musicians, v. 35
- Enc. of popular music, 4th ed.
- Contemporary musicians, v. 35
- Great Britain
- Santa Barbara, Calif.
- Organization: (naf) Depeche Mode (Musical group)
- Affiliation Start: 1980
- (naf) Depeche Mode (Musical group)
- Organization: VCMG (Musical group)
- VCMG (Musical group)
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Anthology, c1991: captions (M.L. Gore)
- found: LC data base, 01-06-95 (hdg.: Gore, Martin L.)
- found: U.S. copyright file, Sept. 16, 1999 (Gore, M. L.; Gore, Martin L.; Gore, Martin L., 1961-; Gore, Martin Lee; Gore, Martin Lee, 1961- )
- found: Best of Depeche Mode, 2007?: captions (Martin Gore)
- found: Wikipedia, Mar. 13, 2013 (Martin Gore; b. Martin Lee Gore, July 23, 1961, Dagenham, Essex, England; English songwriter, singer, guitarist, and keyboardist, and also producer, remixer, and DJ; a founding member of Depeche Mode, 1980, and has written the majority of their songs; collaborates with Vince Clarke as techno duo VCMG; currently lives in Santa Barbara, Calif.)
- found: Facebook, Mar. 13, 2013 (Martin L. Gore)
- found: Int. ww in pop. mus., 13th ed. (Gore, Martin Lee; b. June 23, 1961, London, England; British musician (keyboards, guitar), singer, and songwriter; founder member, Depeche Mode, 1980- )
- found: Oxford music online, Mar. 13, 2013: Enc. of popular music, 4th ed. (Gore, Martin; b. July 23, 1961, Basildon, Essex, England; keyboard player and main songwriter of Depeche Mode)
- found: Gale Biography in Context, Mar. 13, 2013: Contemporary musicians, v. 35 (under Depeche Mode: Martin Gore; b. July 23, 1961, Basildon, England; synthesizer, vocals)
- 1995-01-06: new
- 2014-12-20: revised