- Baltimore, Md.
- Washington, D.C.
- Organization: Baltimore (Md.). City Council
- Organization: United States. Congress. House
- Organization: United States. Congress. Senate
- Organization: Democratic Party (U.S.)
- found: Capitol offense, 1996: CIP t.p. (Senator Barbara Mikulski) auth. profile (res. Baltimore, Md.; first elected to senate in 1986)
- found: OCLC database, April 4, 2001 (hdgs.: Mikulski, Barbara; Mikulski, Barbara A. (Barbara Ann), 1936- ; Mikulski, Barbara Ann, 1936- ; Mikulski, Barbara A.; usage: Barbara Mikulski, Barbara A. Mikulski, Barbara Ann Mikulski)
- found: Biog. dir. of the United States Congress 1774-present, accessed Apr. 16, 2012 (Mikulski, Barbara Ann, Senator and a Representative from Maryland; b. Baltimore, Md., July 20, 1936; graduated, Mount St. Agnes College 1958; received graduate degree, Univ. of Maryland School of Social Work 1965; social worker in Baltimore; college professor; member, Baltimore City Council 1971-1976; unsuccessful Democratic candidate for the United States Senate in 1974; elected as a Democrat to the Ninety-fifth Congress; reelected to the four succeeding Congresses and served from Jan. 3, 1977, to Jan. 3, 1987; was not a candidate for reelection to the House of Representatives in 1986, but was elected as a Democrat to the United States Senate in 1986; reelected in 1992, 1998, 2004 and again in 2010 for the term ending Jan. 3, 2017)
- 1996-04-05: new
- 2013-07-26: revised