- Brooklyn, New York, N.Y.
- Annandale, Va.
- Organization: (naf) Naval Research Laboratory (U.S.)
- Affiliation Start: 1946
- Affiliation End: 2009
- Source: New York times (online), viewed June 17, 2013
Field of Activity
- (lcsh) X-ray crystallography
- Nobel Prize winner
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: On the beauty of science, 2008: p. v (Jerome Karle)
- found: New York times (online), viewed June 17, 2013 (in obituary published June 14: Jerome Karle; b. June 18, 1918, Brooklyn; d. June 6, Annandale, Va., aged 94; shared the 1985 Nobel Prize in Chemistry with a former college classmate for creating X-ray crystallography, now an essential tool in the development of new drugs)
- 2008-03-05: new
- 2013-06-17: revised