Reed, Grace E.
Reed, Grace E.
- Grace Growing Medicine E. R.
- Reed, Grace Growing Medicine E.
- Portland, Or.
- Organization: (naf) University of Alaska Fairbanks
- Organization: (naf) Portland State University
- Organization: Portland Theatre Alliance
Field of Activity
- (lcsh) Drug addiction
- (lcsh) Counseling
- (lcsh) Editing
- (lcsh) Teaching
- (lcsh) Creative writing
- (lcsh) Authors
- (lcsh) Editors
- (lcsh) Teachers
- (lcsh) Counselors
- found: Negotiating dramatic events, 2008: t.p. (Grace E. Reed)
- found: OrPS files (middle name: Eagle)
- found: Negotiating shadows, c2012: t.p. (Grace Growing Medicine E.R.)
- found: Amazon, 22 Aug. 2013: book page (Oregon author Grace E. Reed; first book 'Negotiating Dramatic Events'; her new book 'Negotiating Shadows was just published; works with Portland Theatre Alliance; is a member of Willamette Writers and contributes to several blog sites; teaches creative writing, script writing, poetry, and creative expression communication classes at various locations for seniors, street youth, and others)
- found: LinkedIn page, 22 Aug. 2013: profile page (G. Growing Medicine E. Reed, Portland, Oregon; Grace Growing Medicine E.R.; self-employed writer, editor and artist; a professional writer with 3 published books, various online journals and blogs; works in Europe and U.S.; has a BA in Drama Therapy from UAF Alaska and and MA in Conflict Resolution from PSU, Portland, Oregon)
- 2011-07-25: new
- 2013-08-23: revised