- New York, N.Y.
- Washington, D.C.
- Organization: (naf) United States. Congress. Senate
- Affiliation Start: 2009
- (naf) United States. Congress. Senate
- Organization: (naf) Democratic Party (U.S.)
- (naf) Democratic Party (U.S.)
- Organization: (naf) Harvard University
- (naf) Harvard University
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: His You're good enough, you're ... [SR] p1992: label (Al Franken)
- notfound: Tel. & video alm., 1993; Intl. motion pict. alm., 1993
- found: Internet Movie Database, viewed May 16, 2005 (Al Franken; b. May 21, 1951; actor, writer, comedian, radio talk show host)
- found: Biographical directory of the U.S. Congress website, Feb. 12, 2013 (Al Franken, Senator from Minnesota; born in Manhattan, N.Y., May 21, 1951; A.B., Harvard University, Cambridge, Mass., 1973; screenwriter; comedian; author; radio talk show host; elected as a Democrat to the United States Senate in 2008 for the term beginning January 3, 2009 but the election was contested; following a June 30, 2009, decision in his favor by the Minnesota state supreme court, he took the oath of office and began service on July 7, 2009)
- 1993-02-10: new
- 2013-02-15: revised