- Logan, Benjamin Franklin, Jr.
- found: Roots and branches [SR] p1994: container (Tex Logan) insert (Tex Logan, country fiddler from Coahoma, Tex.; master's degree in electrical engineering from MIT; performed in Boston area in 1950s)
- found: Mountain music, bluegrass style [SR] p1991: label (Tex Logan) insert (b. 1927, Coahoma, Howard County, Texas; fiddler and electrical engineer)
- found: All music guide WWW site, Jan. 10, 2008 (Tex Logan; b. Benjamin Logan, Jr.; bluegrass fiddler, songwriter, and electrical engineer; now lives in Madison, N.J.)
- found: New York times (online), viewed May 6, 2015 (in obituary published May 5: Benjamin F. Logan; b. Benjamin Franklin Logan Jr., June 6, 1927, Coahoma, Tex.; d. Apr. 24, Morristown, N.J., aged 87; on weekdays, worked as a mathematician and electrical engineer at AT&T Bell Laboratories in New Jersey; on nights and weekends, donned a 10-gallon hat and took to the stage as a pre-eminent bluegrass fiddler; usually billed as Tex Logan)
- 1997-09-09: new
- 2015-05-06: revised