Craig, Larry E.
Craig, Larry E.
- Organization: University of Idaho
- Organization: George Washington University
- Organization: Idaho. Legislature. Senate
- Organization: United States. Congress. House
- Organization: United States. Congress. Senate
- Organization: Republican Party (U.S. : 1854- )
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Making energy more competitive and less expensive, 2000: t.p. (Larry E. Craig) p. 4 (Republican senator from Idaho)
- found: Biographical directory of the United States Congress online, viewed July 27, 2012 (Craig, Larry Edwin, a Representative and a Senator from Idaho; born in Council, Adams County, Idaho, July 20, 1945)
- found: Biog. dir. of the U.S. Congress website, November 25, 2013 (Craig, Larry Edwin, a Representative and a Senator from Idaho; born in Council, Adams County, Idaho, July 20, 1945; attended the public schools of Midvale, Idaho; B.A., University of Idaho, Moscow, Idaho 1969; graduate work, George Washington University 1970; served in the Idaho National Guard 1970-1972; farmer-rancher; member, Idaho senate 1974-1980; delegate, Idaho State Republican conventions 1976-1978; elected as a Republican to the Ninety-seventh and to the four succeeding Congresses (January 3, 1981-January 3, 1991); elected to the United States Senate in 1990; reelected in 1996 and 2002, and served from January 3, 1991, to January 3, 2009; chair, Senate Republican Policy Committee (1996-2003), Special Committee on Aging (One Hundred Eighth Congress), Committee on Veterans' Affairs (One Hundred Ninth Congress); was not a candidate for reelection in 2008)
- 2000-10-24: new
- 2013-11-27: revised