- Rogan, James E.
- Rogan, Jimmy
- Baroni, James Edward
- Baroni, Jimmy
- Los Angeles, Calif.
- Organization: United States. Congress
- Organization: United States. Patent and Trademark Office
- Organization: California. Superior Court
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Can liberals and conservatives agree on health care reform?, 1999: t.p. (Honorable James Rogan) p. 4 (Republican representative, U.S. House, from 27th Dist. of Calif.)
- found: Reaffirming intellectual property in an information age, 2002: t.p. (Honorable James E. Rogan) p. 4 (dir. of U.S. Patent and Trademark Office)
- found: U.S. Patent and Trademark Off. WWW site, July 22, 2003 Off. of Under Sec'y link (James E. Rogan, Under Sec'y. of Commerce for Intell. Prop. since Dec. 2001; U.S. House, 1997-2001; former judge in Calif.)
- found: His Rough edges, 2004: CIP t.p. (James E. Rogan) galley 19, etc. (born Aug. 21, 1957; named James Edward Baroni; Jimmy; from earliest memory, was Jimmy Rogan, after mom married Jack Rogan)
- found: Rough edges, 2014: ECIP data view (James Rogan) Post-chapter (currently a judge on Superior Court of California)
- 2002-01-04: new
- 2013-12-28: revised