- Ponzi finance
- Ponzi games
- Swindlers and swindling
- found: Work cat.: Honohan, P. Two notes about Ponzi schemes, 1987: abstract (A Ponzi scheme is an arrangement whereby a promoter offers an investment opportunity ... where the only basis for the dividends is the future receipts from new investors)
- found: Business periodicals index, May 5, 2000 (Ponzi schemes)
- found: ArticleFirst database, May 5, 2000 (Ponzi schemes; Ponzi games)
- found: New Palgrave dict. of money & finance (Ponzi games: also, Ponzi finance: a situation in which cash payments on debt are met by increasing the amount of debt outstanding)
- notfound: Britannica;Web. 3
- 2000-05-05: new
- 2000-06-13: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.