- Middle children
- found: Work cat.: Blume, J. The one in the middle is the green kangaroo, c1981: p. 7 (Freddy Diesel has two problems ... his older brother ... his younger sister)
- found: Vogel, E. Dealing with being the middle child in your family, 2000.
- found: Foster, K. Millie the middle child and her magic suitcase, 2000.
- found: Parenthoodweb.com, March 13, 2000, Nagel, S. Is there anything to the middle child syndrome? ("Although only a handful of researchers have actually examined the role of the middleborn child, there is a general belief that middleborns are different from other birth positions.)
- found: Detroit Free Press (online), March 13, 2000, White, D. (for Knight Ridder Newspapers) Follow-up survey confirms: birth order affects lives ("Unlike their older siblings, middle children are not in the best position to employ brute force, especially when acting alone")
- 2000-04-07: new
- 2000-05-09: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.