- Separated people
- found: Work cat.: Oberlin, L. Surviving separation and divorce : a woman's guide to making it through the first year, c2000.
- found: Online, Oct. 22, 2000: National Center for Education Statistics, U.S. Department of Education, Office of Educational Research and Improvement. Youth Indicators 1993 : Trends in the well-being of American youth ("Most unmarried women with children work. About 85 percent of all divorced women and 75 percent of separated women with 6- to 17-year-old children were in the labor force in 1991.")
- found: Vaishnava news online, Oct. 22, 2000: Give them their dignity, April 22, 1999 VNN3671 ("But the condition of women has deteriorated. Since Hindu marriage is only a sacrament and not a contract, there is no compulsory registration of marriages and a deserted and separated woman's plight is as bad as a widow's.")
- found: Online, Oct. 22, 2000: Germantown, Tenn. Chamber of Commerce. Profile of Germantown lifestyle provided by U.S. Census Bureau 1990 ("Marital status: Never-married ... Married ... Separated men ... Separated women ... Divorced ... Widowed ...")
- notfound: Britannica;Merriam-Webster
- 2000-11-08: new
- 2000-12-20: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.