- Collaboration, Academic-industrial
- Collaboration, Industrial-academic
- Industrial-academic collaboration
- Industrial-university collaboration
- University-industrial collaboration
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: Detter, A.E. Ventures : University of Washington start-up companies & collaborations, c2000: p. iii (technologies developed at the UW that have been transferred to the private sector) p. 2 (technology transfer from universities to society)
- found: ABI/INFORM global, via ProQuest, Feb. 9, 2001 (academic-industrial collaboration)
- found: Lexis-Nexis academic universe, Feb. 9, 2001: business news (the biomedical company IsoTis BV ... has, together with academic and industrial partners, been awarded a EUR 2,91 million grant ... close collaboration between IsoTis, the University of Sheffield in the UK ... Fidia Advanced Biopolymers in Italy, the University of Basel in Switzerland, and Trinity College Dublin in Ireland; IMI and McMaster University agree to innovative research collaboration; collaboration between Dynex and the University of Cambridge; collaboration between Syncrude Canada Limited and the University of Alberta; Packard BioScience announces collaboration with University of Montreal to develop Bret2(TM) technology for orphan receptors)
- found: LC database, Feb. 9, 2001 (Academic-industrial collaboration in engineering research; Industry-academic-government collaboration for technology development)
- 2004-06-04: new
- 2004-07-16: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.