- Marshall Islanders
- found: Work cat.: Review of medical findings in a Marshallese population twenty-six years after accidental exposure to radioactive fallout, 1980.
- found: Kiste, R.C. Changing patterns of land tenure and social organization among the ex-Bikini Marshallese, 1967.
- found: Hamilton, T.E. Thyroid neoplasia in Marshall Islanders exposed to nuclear fallout, 1987.
- found: The Am. heritage dict. of the Eng. lang., c2000 (Marshall Islands; Marshallese adj. & n.)
- found: Random House (Marshallese n., pl. -ese: a native or inhabitant of the Marshall Islands, esp. a member of the Micronesian people native to the Marshall Islands)
- found: The world factbook, 2000, via WWW, Feb. 26, 2001 (Marshall Islands; Nationality: noun: Marshallese (singular and plural), adj.: Marshallese)
- found: U.S. Dept. of State background notes, via WWW, Feb. 26, 2001 (Marshall Islands; Nationality: noun and adjective--Marshallese)
- 2001-02-26: new
- 2001-04-12: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.