- 3-D imaging
- 3D imaging
- Three-dimensional imaging systems
- Three-dimensional imaging techniques
- Three-dimensional visualization
- Visualization, Three-dimensional
- found: BIOSIS previews, via WebSPIRS, Feb. 23, 2001 (three-dimensional imaging; three-dimensional (3D) imaging technique; three-dimensional (3-D) imaging techniques; 3-D visualization technique; three-dimensional imaging systems)
- found: Expanded academic ASAP, Mar. 18, 2001 (Three-dimensional imaging; Three-dimensional coherence imaging; Three-Dimensional Biomedical Imaging; Three-dimensional phase imaging; Three-Dimensional Direct Imaging; Three-dimensional ultrasound imaging; three-dimensional EPR imaging; 3-D imaging; three-dimensional subsurface imaging technique; three-dimensional seismic imaging; 3D imaging; 3D solid imaging)
- found: LC database, Mar. 18, 2001 (ti: three-dimensional imaging; three-dimensional imaging techniques; 3D Imaging; 3-D Digital Imaging; Three-dimensional visualization and display technologies; three-dimensional imaging techniques and display technologies)
- 2001-03-17: new
- 2005-05-02: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.