- Amphibian decline phenomenon
- Amphibian population declines
- Amphibian populations--Declines
- Declines of amphibian populations
- Population declines, Amphibian
- Amphibian populations
- found: Work cat.: AmphibiaWeb site, July 9, 2001: home page (a site inspired by global amphibian declines) Worldwide Amphibian Declines (Amphibian decline phenomenon; Amphibians throughout the world are in trouble. In the last decade more than 200 species have been documented to be in decline and about 20 species are presumed to have gone extinct. The most alarming thing is that most of these species in trouble have declined or disappeared from habitats that are protected from destruction and are located far from pollution sources.)
- found: FrogWeb site, July 9, 2001: Amphibian Declines (amphibian declines; declines in amphibian populations)
- found: The Declining Amphibian Populations Task Force WWW home page, July 9, 2001 (declines of amphibians; amphibian declines)
- found: OCLC WorldCat, July 9, 2001 (titles: Amphibian declines; Amphibian declines in Australia; Amphibians in decline; Declines in Canadian amphibian populations; The amphibian decline; Investigating amphibian declines; Ultraviolet radiation, amphibian decline, and local population adaptation) Feb. 22, 2012 (Chytridiomycosis and amphibian population declines continue to spread eastward in Panama; Emerging infectious diseases and amphibian population declines; Multiple stressors and amphibian population declines; Quantitative evidence for global amphibian population declines)
- 2001-07-09: new
- 2012-05-03: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.