- Spin electronics
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: 2001020746: Spin electronics, 2001: CIP pref. (also called magnetoelectronics or spintronics)
- found: Engr. index on Dialog@site, March 16, 2001 (only used as identifier: spintronics)
- found: ASTA on New FirstSearch, March 16, 2001 in titles (spintronics; magnetoelectronics)
- found: Argonne nat. lab. website, March 16, 2001 (spintronics)
- found: IBM resarch website, March 16, 2001 (magnetoelectronics)
- found: Theoretical physics website, March 16, 2001 (magnetoelectronics; spin electronics, and spintronics are same thing)
- found: Yahoo, March 16, 2001 (spintronics; magnetoelectronics; spin electronics )
- notfound: Am. her. website;Cambridge dict. website;M.-Web. coll. website;Elect. eng. handbk., 1993;New IEEE stand. dict. of elect. & electron. terms, 1993
- 2001-03-16: new
- 2001-04-24: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.