- Caravans of covered wagons
- Caravans of wagons
- Covered wagon caravans
- Emigrant trains
- Trains, Wagon
- Wagon caravans
- found: Work cat.: William Henry Jackson Papers Digital Library Project, 2001 (Wagon train crossing the Platte Bridge)
- found: Encyc. Americana, 2001 (Wagon trains, caravans of covered wagons that served as the principal means for settlement and supply of the far-western United States before the coming of the railroads ... Wagon caravans carried settlers and essential goods westward over the Santa Fe, Oregon, and other trails.)
- found: New Encyc. Britannica, 1997: v. 12, p. 450 (Wagon train, caravan of wagons, wagon-train transportation moved westward ... wagon-train migration are more widely known and written about than wagon freighting, which also played an essential role in an expending America.)
- found: Encyc. of the American West, 1997: pp. 451-454 (Wagon trains; Emigrant trains)
- 2001-11-28: new
- 2002-03-19: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.