- Biometric person authentication
- Biometrics (Identification)
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: 2001008244: Biometrics, 2002.
- found: Sheldon, T. McGraw-Hill encyc. of networking & telecom., c2001: p. 124, under Biometric Access Devices ("Biometrics identifies some physical trait of the user logging on and uses that information, along with a username and password in most cases, to authenticate the user")
- found: LC database, Dec. 17, 2001 (in titles: biometric identification; biometric technology; biometrics; biometric person authentication)
- 2001-12-17: new
- 2002-02-07: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.