- Endangered species recovery
- Recovery, Endangered species
- Recovery, Wildlife
- Species recovery, Endangered
- found: Work cat.: Draft recovery plan for marine turtles in Australia, 1998: p. vii (recovery in the wild) p. ix (recovery of the species of marine turtles; recovery of marine turtles) p. 5 (recovery of a species or ecological community listed under the ESP [Endangered Species Protection] Act)
- found: Dunster, J.A. Dict. of natural resource management, c1996 (recovery 4. An action that is necessary to reduce or resolve the threats that caused a species to be listed as threatened or endangered)
- found: The dict. of forestry, c1998 (recovery 2. wildlife management. Any action that is necessary to reduce or resolve the threats that caused a species to be listed within the Endangered Species Act of 1976 as threatened or endangered)
- found: LC database, Dec. 19, 2001 (endangered species recovery; wildlife recovery; recovery of wildlife; recovery of endangered species; recovery of species under ESA; recovery program for threatened and endangered species; endangered fish recovery; recovery of endangered fishes; protection and recovery of the pygmy button; Endangered Species Act recovery plans; endangered salmon recovery plans; RENEW, Recovery of Nationally Endangered Wildlife)
- 2001-12-19: new
- 2002-02-02: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.