- Diseases--Juvenile drama
- Doctor drama
- Health facilities--Drama
- Health facilities--Juvenile drama
- Hospital drama
- Hospitals--Juvenile drama
- Medical personnel--Drama
- Medical personnel--Juvenile drama
- Medicine--Juvenile drama
- Patients--Juvenile drama
- Physicians--Juvenile drama
- Sick--Juvenile drama
- found: Work cat.: Blessing, L. Patient A, 1993.
- found: Kearns, M. T-cells & sympathy : monologues in the age of AIDS, c1995.
- found: Mersand, J.E. Three plays about doctors, 1961.
- found: GSAFD, 2000 (Medical drama (Films); Medical drama (Television programs); Medical novels)
- found: The moving image genre-form guide, via WWW, Nov. 12, 2002 (Medical. Fictional work telling of the milieu of health practitioners, from doctors to nurses, their profession, and their patients. Romances among them are frequent, and the presentation ranges from the most scandalous behavior to idealized portraits of selfless doctors and nurses. The milieu may be portrayed under both emergency as well as day-to-day conditions, with patients struggling to overcome physical and sometimes mental challenges.)
- found: LC database, Nov. 12, 2002 (medical drama)
- 2002-12-05: new
- 2012-04-10: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.