- Stage stations (Stagecoach stations)
- Stage stops (Stagecoach stations)
- Stagecoach stops
- Stations, Stagecoach
- Stops, Stagecoach
- found: Web. 3 (stagecoach: a heavy usually four-in-hand closed coach formerly making regular trips between stations and carrying passengers and goods.)
- found: Rural places glossary website, Feb. 7, 2002 (station: in the 1800's the term refers to a rural boarding point or stopping point for a train or stagecoach; many of the 19th century stations in middle Tennessee were stagecoach stations; some stations were a single building with ticket service only while others were the focus of a small settlement with a tavern, hotel, store, and a few residences.)
- found: LC database, Feb 7, 2002 (titles: stage stops; stage stations)
- 2002-02-07: new
- 2002-04-25: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.