- Access to ideas
- Freedom of thought
- Freedom to read
- Intellectual freedom--Law and legislation
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: ERIC thesaurus (Intellectual Freedom UF Access to Ideas UF Freedom of Thought UF Freedom to Read)
- found: LIV (Intellectual freedom USE Academic freedom, Censorship, Freedom of information, Freedom of speech)
- found: LC database, Dec. 11, 2002.
- notfound: UNBIS thesaurus;Black's law dict.
- 2002-12-11: new
- 2009-01-08: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.