- Geometric rigidity
- Rigidity theorem
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: 2002066831: Rigidity in dynamics and geometry, c2002: CIP pref (geometric rigidity)
- found: Math. subj. classif. (52-XX, Convex and discrete geometry; 52Cxx, Discrete geometry; 52C25, Rigidity and flexibility of structures)
- found: CRC concise encyc. math. (rigidity theorem)
- found: Encyc. math. (rigidity)
- found: Encyc. dict. math.: p. 677, under geodesics (rigidity theorem)
- notfound: Eisenreich. Mathematik
- 2002-04-04: new
- 2002-05-21: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.