Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: 2002034598: Poincelot, R.P. Sustainable horticulture, c2003: CIP pref. (sustainable practices are environmentally sound, resource conserving, economically reasonable, and socially acceptable)
- found: Mediterranean Agronomic Inst. of Chania WWW site, Aug. 26, 2002 (sustainable horticulture)
- found: Sustainable horticulture website at the Univ. of N.H., Aug. 26, 2002
- found: AGFACTS (NSW agric.) WWW site, Aug. 26, 2002 (sustainable horticulture; maintain and enhance the viability of ... production while protecting the natural resource base and other ecosystems; minimising ... impact on the environment and to repair the effects of past practices; protect and enhance existing native vegetation by greater biodiversity and securing the rural environment at large)
- found: AGRICOLA, via 1stsearch, Aug. 26, 2002 (titles: sustainable horticulture; subjects: sustainable agriculture; horticulture)
- found: Biol. & agr. index, via 1stsearch, Aug., 26, 2002 (titles: sustainable horticulture; subjects: sustainable agriculture; horticulture)
- notfound: CRC dict. of agr. sci., c2002
- 2002-09-25: new
- 2010-04-15: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.