- Bespoke clothing
- Custom clothing
- Made-to-measure clothing
- Made-to-order clothing
- Tailor-made clothing
- Clothing and dress
- found: Work cat.: E-commerce impact study for made to order clothing, c2001: p. 10 (Many firms in the 'made to order' clothing sector are small companies which supply retailers competing in the low cost end of the clothing market)
- found: Web. 3, via WWW, Jan. 14, 2003 (Made-to-order: produced to supply a special or an individual demand: made in addition to the regular stock or line, specific: made-to-measure. Custom-made: custom-built, tailor-made, made-to-order. Ready-made: opposed to made-to-order)
- found: OED online, Jan. 14, 2003 (Made to order. Ready-made: in contrast to made to order)
- found: Am. herit. dict. (custom-made; bespoke: custom-made, said esp. of clothes; made-to-order, tailor-made)
- found: Alltheweb search, Feb. 11, 2003 (more hits on custom-made clothing and custom clothing than on made-to-measure clothing, made-to-order clothing, tailor-made clothing or bespoke clothing)
- 2003-01-16: new
- 2003-02-25: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.