- Here are entered works on a field whose purpose is to enable clients to identify and achieve their personal goals.
- Coaching, Personal
- Life coaching, Personal
- Personal life coaching
- Success coaching
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: 2003014094: Fairley, S. Getting started in personal and executive coaching, 2003: CIP galley ("Personal coaching is also known as life coaching, success coaching, personal life coaching and professional coaching. Personal coaches usually work with a wide range of individuals on a host of intrapersonal and interpersonal issues such as: coping with a specific problem or crises, focusing their energy, achieving their dreams, career transitions, living a happier more fulfilled life, overcoming conflict, enhancing their communication skills, specifying and achieving their life goals, and building better relationships, to name a few.")
- found: LC database, July 2, 2003 (itltes: Personal coaching)
- found: Ask.com WWW site, July 2, 2003: main menu (personal coaching; life coaching)
- found: Alltheweb.com WWW site, July 2, 2003: main menu (personal coaching, life coaching)
- found: OCLC FirstSearch WWW site, July 2, 2003: PsycFirst (personal coaching, life coaching)
- found: Thorne, K. Personal coaching : releasing potential at work, 2001 ("Personal coaching ... is a special one-to-one relationship built to support individuals as they make choices about their life and work. In the same way that a personal trainer would work with you to tone your body, personal coaching works with your mind and spirit. Personal coaches encourage you to step outside your day-to-day routine - they help you to explore the boundaries of your learning and support and challenge you at times of decision. They can be sounding boards, mentors and friends ... Personal coaching could be described as enabling - supporting another individual to achieve their personal goals. Within this context it uses a skill set that is similar to mentoring, or counselling.")
- notfound: Wiley. Handbook of psychology, 2003;Corsini. The Corsini encyclopedia of psychology and behavioral science, 2001
Here are entered works on a field whose purpose is to enable clients to identify and achieve their personal goals.
- 2003-07-03: new
- 2003-09-04: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.