- Free-will theism
- God, Open view of
- God, Openness of
- Open view of God
- Openness of God
- Openness theology
- Theism, Open
- Theology, Doctrinal
- found: Work cat.: 2003065896: House, H. Charts on open theism and orthodoxy, 2003: CIP galley (open theism; openness theology) CIP data sheet (openness of God; neotheism)
- found: On doctrine WWW site, Nov. 3, 2003: Theol. terminology dict. page (open theism: "God ... does not control the future and is also unable to know the future....")
- found: Wikipedia WWW site, Nov. 3, 2003 ("open theism, or free-will theism ... denies that God is able to know the future. Open theism posits that the mind of God is not settled concerning the future, about what will happen or even about what he will do to accomplish his purposes.")
- found: Baker encyc. of Chr. apologetics ("neotheism: proponents of this view variously describe themseslves as holding the 'openness of God' view, or 'free-will theism,' by which they mean that God is open to change and that humans have free will as opposed to andy divine determinism of the future....")
- found: LC database, Nov. 3, 2003 (open theism; openness of God)
- 2003-11-03: new
- 2003-12-15: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.