- Independence of the judiciary
- Independent judiciary
- found: Work cat.: Judicial independence in the age of democracy, c2001.
- found: Judicial independence : an annotated bibliography, c1999.
- found: Index to legal per. on WilsonWeb, June 26, 2003 (subject term used: Judicial independence: 550 citations from 1981-present; BTs: Judges and: Separation of powers)
- found: Newspaper abstracts via Proquest WWW interface, June 26, 2003 (keyword search for "judicial independence": 366 articles)
- found: ClassWeb, June 26, 2003 (uses "Independence of judges" as term in 7 classification records, including KJ-KKZ1 1612, KBM1612, etc.)
- notfound: Black's law dict.
- 2003-06-27: new
- 2003-09-04: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.