- Here are entered works on the ceremonial entrance of visitors of state into a city.
- Entrees (Ceremonies)
- Entries (Ceremonies)
- Royal entries
- State entries
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: Triomphe de la France sur l'entrée royale de Leurs Maiestez dans leur bonne ville de Paris, 1600.
- found: OED online, Oct. 29, 2003 (Entry, 2b: the ceremonial entrance (of a king., etc.))
- found: Landwehr, J. Splendid ceremonies: state entries and royal funerals in the Low Countries, 1971.
- found: Boch, J. The ceremonial entry of Ernst, Archduke of Austria, into Antwerp, 1970.
- found: Online Literature Library WWW site, Oct. 29, 2003 Alexandre Dumas, Ten years later, Ch. 8 (entree of King Louis XIV into Blois)
- found: The royal entry, a study of tradition and change in the French festivals of the 16th century.
Here are entered works on the ceremonial entrance of visitors of state into a city.
- 2003-11-03: new
- 2003-12-09: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.