- found: Work cat.: Perez, M.A. Compilation of marine mammal incidental take data from the domestic and joint venture groundfish fisheries in the U.S. EEZ of the North Pacific, 1989-2001, 2003.
- found: Alaska groundfish fisheries, 2001.
- found: Kinoshita, R.K. Economic status of the groundfish fisheries off Alaska, 1996, 1998.
- found: 1989 commercial groundfish fishing regulations.
- found: FAO Fisheries glossary, via WWW, Dec. 9, 2003 (Groundfish: A species or group of fish that lives most of its life on or near the sea bottom)
- found: Defining fisheries : a user's glossary, via WWW, Dec. 9, 2003 (Groundfish - A species or group of fish that lives most of its life on or near the sea bottom.)
- found: LC database, Dec. 9, 2003 (bottomfish fisheries; groundfish fisheries; groundfish fishery)
- 2003-12-09: new
- 2006-04-20: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.