New Deal art
New Deal art
- Here are entered works on art funded by the United States government from 1933 through 1943.
- found: Work cat.: New South, New Deal and beyond, 1990: t.p. (New Deal era art) p. 4 (New Deal art. The decade, 1933 until 1943, has been designated art historically as the New Deal period ... the last federally funded project that benefitted artists ceased in 1943)
- found: New Deal art, c1994.
- found: DeLong, L. New Deal art of the upper Midwest, 1988.
- found: GSA list of New Deal art in museums, 1986.
- found: ArtLex art dict. WWW site, Jan. 7, 2004 (New Deal art: Art produced with funding from the United States government during the Great Depression of the 1930s and 1940s ... the federal government employed [artists] through several bureaucracies)
- found: New Deal art, New Jersey, c1980.
- found: Google Web search, Jan. 7, 2004 (New Deal Art; ca. 1400 hits)
- notfound: Grove dict. of art online, Jan. 7, 2004
Here are entered works on art funded by the United States government from 1933 through 1943.
- 2004-01-08: new
- 2004-02-19: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.