- Identity fraud
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: LC database, May 6, 2004 (identity theft)
- found: NY Times Online, May 6, 2004 (identity theft)
- found: U.S. Dept of Justice. Identity theft and fraud WWW site, June 6, 2006.
- found: U.S. General Accounting Office. Identity fraud : information on prevalence, cost, and Internet impact is limited, 1998.
- notfound: American Heritage dict.;Random House dict.;National Criminal Justice thes.;Legislative Indexing Vocabulary
- 2006-06-09: new
- 2006-08-11: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.