- found: Work cat.: Crichton, M. The Andromeda strain, 1969: dustjacket (an unmanned research satellite returns to earth mysteriously and lethally contaminated...unknown microorganism)
- found: Instruments, methods, and missions for the investigation of extraterrestrial microorganisms : 29 July-1 August 1997, San Diego, California, c1997.
- found: Hyle, F. "Panspermia 2000," in Astrophysics and space science: v. 268 (1999), pp. 1-17 (The basic procedure would involve collection of cometary material as it enters the stratosphere, with suitable precautions being taken to eliminate spurious contamination from terrestrial sources, and then to examine the samples for extraterrestrial microorganisms)
- found: Kawasaki, Y. "Development of detection system of extraterrestrial microorganisms," in Biological sciences in space: v. 8 (1994), pp. 103-113.
- found: Kounaves, S.P. "Electrochemical approaches for chemical and biological analysis on Mars," in ChemPhysChem: v. 4, no. 2 (2003), pp. 162-168 (What is an intractable problem of biofouling on Earth may be the key to detecting extraterrestrial microorganisms)
- 2004-05-06: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.