- Fishery resources--Subsistence harvesting
- Harvesting of fishery resources, Subsistence
- Subsistence fisheries
- Subsistence harvesting of fishery resources
- found: Work cat.: Hander, R. In-season subsistence harvest assessment of Yukon River chinook and chum salmon, 2003.
- found: Hutchinson-Scarbrough, L.B. An overview of subsistence salmon and other subsistence fisheries of the Chignik Management Area ... 1996.
- found: U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Office of Subsistence Management WWW site, April 20, 2004.
- found: Alaska Dept. of Fish and Game, Division of Subsistence web site, April 20, 2004 (The division's main responsibilities are to conduct research to document subsistence uses, estimate subsistence harvest levels, and evaluate potential impacts to subsistence users from other uses. Research findings are compiled and analyzed to address fish and wildlife management and regulatory issues and to provide information for state and federal land use planning)
- found: Mathews, V. Subsistence harvest and use of sea cucumber in Southeast Alaska, 1990.
- found: Magdanz, J.S. The subsistence salmon fishery in the Norton Sound, Port Clarence, and Kotzebue Districts, 1994.
- found: Schaller, H.A. 1986 Columbia River spring dip-net tribal subsistence fishery, 1987.
- 2005-07-22: new
- 2005-09-06: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.