- Beta cicla
- Beta vulgaris cicla
- Chard, Swiss
- Seakale beet
- Silver beet
- Silver chard
- found: Work cat.: 2003381997: Colección de semillas de acelga del Centro de Conservación y Mejora de la Agrodiversidad Valenciana, 2002: p. 8 (collection of Swiss chard seeds)
- found: Biggs, M. Vegetables, herbs & fruit, 2002: p. 38 (Swiss chard, Beta vulgaris subsp. cicla, also known as Silver chard, Silver beet, Seakale beet)
- found: Rubatzky, V.E. World vegetables, 1997: p. 470 (Swiss chard, Beta vulgaris var. cicla)
- found: Am. heritage dict. (swiss chard: a variety of beet, Beta vulgaris var. cicla, having large succulent leaves used as a vegetable)
- found: Encarta world Eng. dict. (swiss chard: a variety of beet with large edible leaves and stem, Beta vulgaris cicla)
- found: Web. 3 (chard: beta vulgaris cicla, called also seakale beet, Swiss chard)
- found: Plants national database, May 1, 2007 (Beta vulgaris cicla, Beta cicla, chard)
- 2004-09-20: new
- 2007-05-02: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.