- Here are entered works on terrorist acts committed by individuals or groups within their own country against the government or citizens of their own country.
- found: Work cat.: Chasing the sleeper cell [VR], c2003: container ("In-depth examination of a ... domestic terrorism case involving Al Qaeda operatives and the American citizens they trained")
- found: U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation. Terrorism in the United States 1999, via WWW, Jan. 21, 2005: p. ii [PDF file] ("Domestic terrorism is the unlawful use, or threatened use, of force or violence by a group or individual based and operating entirely within the United States or its territories without foreign direction committed against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives")
- found: Riley, K.J. Domestic terrorism : a national assessment of state and local preparedness, 1995.
- found: Vohryzek-Bolden, M. Domestic terrorism and incident management : issues and tactics, c2001.
- found: U.S. Cong. House. Comm. on the Judiciary. Subcomm. on Crime. Combating domestic terrorism, 1996.
Here are entered works on terrorist acts committed by individuals or groups within their own country against the government or citizens of their own country.
- 2005-01-25: new
- 2005-07-06: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.