- Here are entered works on mass murderers who commit multiple murders in two or more locations without resuming their normal behavior in between killings.
- Spree killers
- found: Work cat.: Daigneault, C.A. Do you know your neighbors? : serial killer vs. spree killer, 2003.
- found: Douglas, J.E. Crime classification manual, c1992: p. 20 (spree murder is defined as a single event with two or more locations an no emotional cooling-off period between murders)
- found: Pantziarka, P. Lone wolf : true stories of the spree killers, 2000.
- found: Cawthorne, N. Spree killers, 1993.
- found: Wikipedia web site, Dec. 20, 2004 (spree killer; commits multiple-murders in different locations over a period of time that may vary from a few hours to several days; they do not revert to their normal behaviour in between slayings)
- found: Google, May 2, 2005 (Spree murderers; spree killers)
Here are entered works on mass murderers who commit multiple murders in two or more locations without resuming their normal behavior in between killings.
- 2005-06-01: new
- 2005-06-01: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.