- Here are entered works on fear of computers and computer technology and on anxiety over learning computer skills.
- Computer phobia
- found: Work cat.: Huang, Show-Hui. The attitudes toward adopting information technology by vocational and technological teachers in southern Taiwan, 2003: p. 12 (computer anxiety; "Computer anxiety is one of the factors that describe attitudes toward computers.")
- found: Shore, John. The Sachertorte algorithm and other antidotes to computer anxiety, 1985.
- found: Thesaurus of psychological index terms, 10th ed., c2005: p. 59 (Computer Anxiety; broader term: Anxiety; related term: Computer Literacy)
- found: Thesaurus of ERIC descriptors, 14th ed., c2001: p. 63 (Computer Anxiety; used for: Computerphobia; broader term: Anxiety; related terms: Computer Literacy, Computers)
- found: LC database, Mar. 25, 2005 (computer phobia)
- notfound: Handbook of psychology, c2003;The Corsini encyclopedia of psychology and behavioral science, 3rd ed., c2001;Encyclopedia of psychology, 2000
Here are entered works on fear of computers and computer technology and on anxiety over learning computer skills.
- 2006-03-09: new
- 2006-03-09: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.