- Employment potential
- Potential, Employment
- found: Work cat.: Drummond, Sherry A. What skills employers want vs. what skills they see in job applicants, 2004: p. 7 (employability; "Employers indicate they are seeing a drastic shortage of basic employability skills in the applicants they interview today.")
- found: Thesaurus of Psych. Index Terms, 10th ed., c2005 (Employability; RTs: Employee Skills, Personnel, Supported employment, Vocational evaluation)
- found: Thesaurus of ERIC descriptors, 14th ed., c2001: p. 107 (Employability; USE: Employment Potential)
- found: Web. 3 (employability : the quality or state of being employable)
- found: Am. herit. dict. (employ, employability)
- 2005-07-27: new
- 2006-02-17: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.