- Streaming videos
- Video streaming
- Streaming technology (Telecommunications)
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Earlier Established Forms
Streaming videosStreaming videos
- found: Work cat.: Derr, J.M. Remembering Eliza R. Snow, 1804-1887, 2004.
- found: Database Management and Standards Committee. Standards for cataloging streaming video (including reproductions), 2004.
- found: Cataloging news, in Cataloging & classification quarterly, vol. 41, no. 1, 2004 (streaming video ... an Internet data transfer technique that allows the user to see and hear audio and video files without lengthy download times. The host or source "streams" small packets of information over the Internet to the user)
- found: Bibliographic control fast forward : audio-visual cataloging forum, NELA Annual Conference, Worcester, MA, 10/28/2003, via WWW, Aug. 9, 2005 (streaming video)
- 2005-10-27: new
- 2009-08-20: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.