- Computer software piracy
- Piracy (Copyright)
- found: Work cat.: Hauser, R.C. Using the Internet to reduce software piracy, 1995.
- found: McGraw-Hill dictionary of scientific and technical terms, 2003 (software piracy -- [computer science] -- The process of copying commercial software without the permission of the originator)
- found: Dictionary of computer and internet words, 2001 (software piracy -- The copying and distribution of software to unauthorized users)
- found: Dictionary of computing, 1996 (software piracy -- Unauthorized copying and resale of software for commercial purposes in breach of intellectual property rights)
- found: Academic Press dictionary of science and technology, 1992 (software piracy -- computer technology -- the act of copying proprietary software without permission)
- 2006-03-02: new
- 2006-03-02: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.