- Human beings--Biodegradation
- Human body--Biodegradation
- Postmortem changes
- found: Work cat.: Decomposition : what happens to the body after death?, via Australian Museum online, June 17, 2005 (decomposition of the body; human decomposition; decomposition of a corpse; putrefaction in corpses; decomposition of buried bodies; decomposition of buried human bodies)
- found: Ask the doctor homepage, via bbc.co.uk, June 17, 2005: A-Z index/Decomposition after death (Human decomposition after death; nature is very efficient at breaking down human corpses, and decomposition is well under way by the time that burial or cremation occurs)
- found: Vass, A.A. Beyond the grave--understanding human decomposition, via WWW (PDF), viewed June 17, 2005 (Human decomposition begins approximately 4 minutes after death has occurred.)
- found: MESH browser, June 17, 2005 (Postmortem Changes. Scope: Physiological changes that occur in bodies after death)
- 2005-06-17: new
- 2009-03-03: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.