- Here are entered worked on terrorist activities carried out to prevent intervention with or divert attention from illegal drug trafficking.
- Drug terrorism
- found: Work cat.: Pinheiro, A., Narcoterrorism in Latin America, 2006.
- found: DoD Counter-Narcoterrorism Technology Program Office WWW site, Oct. 20, 2006 (narcoterrorism)
- found: LC database, Oct. 20, 2006 (narco terrorism; narco-terrorism; narco-terror; narcoterrorism)
- found: Anderson, S. Historical dict. of terrorism, 2002.
- found: Shafritz, J. Almanac of modern terrorism, c1991: p. 185.
- found: Wikipedia, via WWW, Oct. 20, 2006 (narcoterrorism)
- found: Georgian law review, 2002, via WWW, Oct. 20, 2006: p. 127 (drug terrorism)
Here are entered worked on terrorist activities carried out to prevent intervention with or divert attention from illegal drug trafficking.
- 2006-05-26: new
- 2006-12-14: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.