- Mercury content
- Mercury in fish
- found: Work cat.: Rasmussen, Rosalee S. Mercury levels in albacore tuna (Thunnus alalunga) and the effects of canning, 2006.
- found: Fish mercury distribution in Massachusetts lakes : final report, 1997.
- found: Center for Science and Public Policy. Fish, mercury and cardiac health : a review of the current literature, 2005 (http://ff.org/centers/csspp/pdf/20050119HGHeart.pdf).
- found: Environmental Protection Agency. Fish advisories : what you need to know about mercury in fish and shellfish, accessed July 17, 2006 ( http://www.epa.gov/ost/fish/).
- found: U.S. Geological Survey. Mercury in the environment factsheet, accessed July 17, 2006 (http://www.usgs.gov/themes/factsheet/146-00/).
- found: U.S. Food and Drug Administration WWW site, July 17, 2006 (pdf document: Mercury in fish: cause for concern?)
- 2006-10-03: new
- 2006-10-04: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.