- Border control
- Border management
- Boundaries--Security measures
- Cross-border security
- found: Work cat.: United States. Congress. House. Select Committee on Homeland Security. Subcommittee on Infrastructure and Border Security. Plugging the gaps in border security, 2005.
- found: Technology assessment : using biometrics for border security, 2002 (One element of the homeland security strategy focuses on border security--preventing the illegal entry of people and goods into the United States without impeding their legitimate flow; part of the border security mission is controlling the passage of travelers through the official entry points into the United States)
- found: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Immigration, Border Security, and Citizenship. Strengthening border security between the ports of entry : the use of technology to protect the borders, 2006.
- found: Norton Rose on cross-border security, 2005.
- found: United States. General Accounting Office. Border management : options for improved border control management, 1988.
- 2007-03-09: new
- 2007-03-10: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.