- found: Work cat.: Amer, Naaman. Generation and manipulation of THz waves, 2006.
- found: McGraw-Hill dictionary of scientific and technical terms, 2003 (terahertz technology: the generation, detection, and application (such as in communications and imaging) of electromagnetic radiation roughly in the frequency range of from 0.05 to 20 terahertz, corresponding to wavelengths from 6 millimeters down to 15 micrometers)
- found: Google, accessed Oct. 25, 2006 (terahertz technology; about 57,200 hits)
- found: Norton, B.J. Generation and pulse shaping of multi-cycle terahertz waves through manipulation of femptosecond optical pulses, 2006.
- found: International Symposium on Space Terahertz Technology (3rd : 1992 : Ann Arbor, Mich.). Proceedings of the Third International Symposium on Space Terahertz Technology, March 24-26, 1992, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, 1992.
- 2006-10-25: new
- 2015-10-23: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.