- Nano-electro-mechanical systems
- Nanoelectromechanical devices
- Nanomechanical devices
- Nanomechanical machines
- Nanomechanical systems
- Nanometer scale devices
- Nanoscale devices
- Nanoscale electronic devices
- Nanostructured devices
- NEMS (Nanotechnology)
- found: Work cat.: Nanoelectromechanics in engineering and biology, 2003: p. 297 (There is great interest in the production of nanoelectromechanical systems (NEMs), electromechanical equivalents of larger moving devices, replicated on the nanometer scale; the rotary motor is one of the simplest NEMS devices)
- found: Introduction to nanotechnology, 2003: p. 235 (Nanoelecromechanical systems (NEMs); nanomechanical machines and systems are in the early stages of development)
- found: Nanomechanical systems : progress, prospects, and ultimate limits for small devices that move, 2000.
- found: Nanobiotechnology : concepts, applications and perspectives, 2004: p. 222 (The fabrication of operating nanoscale devices based on nanomaterial-biomaterial hybrid systems is vital to support the promise of these new materials in future nanoelectronics)
- found: OCLC database search, Nov. 5, 2006 (Nanoscale devices, nanomechanical devices, nanometer scale devices, nanoscale electronic devices, nanomechanical systems, nanoelectromechanical systems, nanoelectromechanical devices)
- 2007-01-25: new
- 2007-01-26: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.